- GMDC is committed to protecting users’ privacy and the Policy sets out what information we collect, how we collect it and what we do with it
- Users’ information refers to the details such as name, address, contact details, mandatory required documents for registration, credit/debit card details, preferences, specific needs, and interests supplied to GMDC.
Users’ information is collected in such circumstances but not limited to when a user:
- Register with GMDC
- Requests information from GMDC
- contacts GMDC with regards to any specific enquiry
- Applies for a job with GMDC
- GMDC may use such information for reasonable administrative purposes to enable the fulfillment of requests made and in accordance with any terms and conditions applicable. GMDC will not sell, distribute or lease personal information to third parties without a user’s permission or a requirement by law to do so
- GMDC may use information to provide updates on GMDC’s products and services. GMDC may share information with carefully selected partners to provide related products and services but whenever asked for information users will be given the option to opt out and when you are subsequently contacted will be informed how to opt out in the future.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- User information will be held in ether GMDC’s (or a third party with whom we have a contractual relationship) secure databases at a secure addresses to prevent unauthorized access. The systems used are configured with data encryption or scrambling technologies and industry standard firewalls
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on a computer’s hard drive. Once the file is added it helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to users as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about user preferences. GMDC uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps GMDC to analyze data about web page traffic and improve the Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Overall, cookies help GMDC provide users with a better website, by enabling GMDC to monitor which pages users find or do not find useful. A cookie in no way gives GMDC access to the user’s computer or any information about the user, other than the data the user chooses to share with GMDC. The user can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but the users can usually modify their browser setting to decline cookies if they so prefer. The same can be done for the Website. However, this may prevent the user from taking full advantage of the Website.
- The Website confirms that it does not sell any goods and/or services prohibited under the UAE laws
- The Website specifically mentions that merchant requires CVV2/CVC2 verification.
- GMDC regularly reviews its policies and amendments may be made and users’ continued use of the Website confirms their consent to the Website to use their information.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted